Psychiatric treatment & Psychotherapy
Marital & Couple Therapy
Childhood Counselling (School Students)
Depression & Anxiety
Maintain Proper Nutrition Food (Incld. Protein,Carbohydred, Minerals, Fat)
Doctor checkup & Psychologist meeting
Medicine changes as per requirements
RULES FOR THE PATIENTS BELONGINGS
- 4 sets of casual clothes, 1 pair of slippers, 1 towel, toiletries (if the family wishes to or provided by us).
- Body contact strictly prohibited.
- Abusive language strictly prohibited.
- Every physically fit patient has to participate in all the daily activities.
- PATIENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED WITH ANY VAULABLES INCLUDING MOBILE, LAPTOP, ETC.
Admission can be done 24/7. At the time of admission the guardian/s has to fill up an indemnity bond and consent form. They will also have to produce and submit to the management 2 photocopies of any of the ID cards like Voter card, Aadhar card, Passport or Driving License. They will also have to pay the cost of treatment of the slab chosen in advance for the month besides appox cost of blood test if suggested by the doctors.
TV, Newspaper, Indoor games, Outdoor games (Only advanced staged patients)